Website Speed Optimization
Website performance optimization, one of the most important factors that will:
- separate you from the abundance of mediocre websites
- give you a huge boost in search engine results
- and above all, will give your visitors/leads/customers an exquisite user experience, since..
- ..your website will load much faster than the sites of your competitors.
We will accomplish that with the following techniques:
- Using web performance metrics and analytics and proposing the best solutions
- Prioritizing visible content
- Optimizing CSS delivery
- Enabling compression/gzip for CSS/HTML/JS
- Finding the Critical Rendering Path of the webpage
- Reducing the server response time
- Leveraging browser caching
- Render blocking JS/CSS
- Defering loading JS
- Utilizing CDN (Content Delivery Networks)
- Avoiding bad/redundant requests
- Enabling keep-alive
- Avoiding CSS @import
- Minimizing redirects
- Optimizing style/script order
- Combining external JS/CSS
- Minimizing DNS lookups
- Deferring images/videos
- Using CSS image sprites
- Finding the fastest way to deliver web fonts
- Optimizing .htaccess file
- Using Base64 image encoding
How important is Website Speed Optimization?
- Instantaneous website response leads to maximum conversion rates, and every 1 second delay in page load decreases customer satisfaction by 16%, page views by 11% and conversion rates by 7%.
- Engineers at Google have discovered that the barely perceptible page load time 0.4 seconds is long enough to cause users to search less.
- 88% of internet users choose online retailers delivering high-performance and user-friendly website experience, and almost 50% abandon websites that fail to load within 3 seconds.
- 79% of dissatisfied customers no longer revisit underperforming websites.
- 46% of dissatisfied customers develop a lasting negative impression and 44% share their shopping experiences with the rest of the world. The implications go well beyond the cyber world as 87% of costumers shop in online as well as brick-and-mortar retail stores.
- Users usually abandon mobile websites that don’t load within 5 seconds.
- Attractive website performance is critical to the success of ecommerce businesses since websites taking more than 3 seconds to load immediately lose 40 percent of the traffic.
- 79% of dissatisfied visitors almost never return to slow ecommerce sites!
Conclusion: Website Speed Matters to visitors, clients, your company, your revenue.